Saturday, July 5, 2008

Blech

Yuck. I am so nauseous today. The thing I hate about pain medicine, is if I don't take it at a certain time BEFORE I eat, and/ or don't eat enough, I feel like this. Luckily I am almost done with the medicine. I don't need it as much or as often, but I still get pain if I do too much. Well the medicine makes me feel good and tricks me into thinking I can do a lot anyway, then I feel like this. Blech. So, yesterday was the fourth of July. NORMALLY my favorite holiday. but yesterday we got up at 7 am and got ready to go to a breakfast at my old ward (When Daniel and I were growing up, we were in the same stake because we lived just streets away from each other) so we know everyone. But there was a mix up with the time and we were late and I still couldn't find any bottoms that were comfy, that were NOT pajama bottoms. That's all I have been  able to wear for days. anyway, I felt like garbage so we stayed home and daniel cooked us a huge, yummy breakfast. I slept most of the day and didn't want to do anything. Later, at like 2 we went to my mom's for a BBQ.  got a ton of pics to put up.... later. That was fun and I was feeling pretty dang good (thanks to the sneaky medicine) So.... I over did it and felt horrible the rest of the day. and came home and slept for hours. Then way later that night, we met up with a friend and his little boy  for fireworks and I just wanted to sleep. So it was NOT a good day yesterday. I am bummed. Anyway, so this is not a happy blog. Oh well I am entitled to have crappy ones every now and then. if and when I feel better I will put up all the pics. I am going to bed now... bye

No comments: