Monday, July 21, 2008

Yay! A much needed vacation

Our good friends Jon and Heather invited us to go camping and out to the lake to try out their new wave runner. oh my gosh, it was so fun. Here are the highs (and lows) We got to get out of the house, into the amazing outdoors, which we do love so much, have good company with great friends, spending the day on the lake, tubing, wave runners, sand, sun, plus camping, smores, care free relaxation. yay! here are some lows (there were not many) the mosquitos were insane. too many of those. Daniel got pretty dang burned. the worst was his feet. they are STILL so red it's sad. they are kinda blistered. he could not go to church cause he could not wear shoes. I hit my shins pretty hard and am sure the bone is bruised on my left leg. I got a tad burned. that is all I can think of . other wise it was awesome. I am grateful for the good, true friends we have. And for again getting to spend time with them this weekend. heather and Jon, truly are good people, and we are so happy to know them. Thanks guys. so much! here are some pics. probably not in order. oh well, who cares right? enjoy!

Daniel and Ireland on the dock



We took a turn and like William, Ireland fell asleep! 



hot hubby



Dad's and their babies



just walking around while everyone was getting ready to get to the lake!!!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Mandi, thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad my story about my neighbors made you laugh, because I couldn't stop that night.

Your daughter is SO cute! And I love the name Ireland. I'm sure you are nothing like Alec Baldwin, calling his daughter Ireland, a "rude pig." Great dad, that guy.

And I will blog stalk you now, as I love new blog friends, so please update often! I will never complain or tell you you have no life. :)

Kristina P. said...

Oh, I forgot to add that you shouldn't be scared of my Twilight rants. I have plenty of friends that I like that love Twilight. I'm cool like that.