Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ireland is 9 months old. WOW!

Oh, what a BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, SWEET, ANGEL we have!! She is growing so fast! But thankfully not TOO fast! She is doing so much. She has such a personality! Oh, she is such a ham! gets anyone who comes near her to smile. I get told SO much what a good baby she is. Now I don't know any different but I have to agree. In church, we teach primary, and she sits so still and quiet and watches the guy who leads the songs so carefully. She honestly sings too! And dances on our laps and claps. The kids just love her. At home, she plays so well by herself. Ok, sorry I could go on. I am just such a proud mommy! really, this chick is so incredible. I think I am addicted to her :) here are some pictures of her "9 month birthday"


just crawling guys



playing with her piggy tails, thinking about life



give me that camera mommy!



She prefers walking to anything else. She is getting so good at it. She is getting better and better and walking just holding onto one of our fingers. 



Just eating breakfast

For all the things she is currently doing, check out the side of my blogs. Now... It may be stuff every single kid her age can do, and may be some things she should have already been doing, but I don't know any different. and am proud of EVERY SINGLE thing she does. 
WE LOVE YOU IRELAND MAKENNA ROMNEY

No comments: